Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-07 Origin: Site
Turmeric extract is the extract of the dried rhizomes of the ginger plant turmeric, the main bioactive substances are curcumin and turmeric, which have the functions of lowering blood pressure, lowering blood lipids, choleretic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Curcumin, a very important pigment compound, can prevent the automatic oxidation of linoleic acid in food, and has the anti-cancer and anti-cancer functions. It has been widely used as a natural high-quality food pigment
It is the rhizome of Curcuma longa L., a ginger plant.
1. The anti-inflammatory effect
Among many anti-inflammatory drugs, the turmeric extract curcumin is a good anti-inflammatory drug. This drug can be taken in moderation for patients with difficult-to-heal wounds.In our daily life, turmeric extract curcumin also has the anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. If elderly patients with osteoarthritis and joint diseases take the turmeric extract curcumin, it can play the analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
2. The anti-aging effectBecause curcumin is a natural antioxidant, it has the effect of eliminating free radicals in the body. In addition, curcumin can also promote the transformation of the activity of antioxidant enzymes in the body.
3. Improving people’s brain function and reduce the risk of brain diseases
Middle-aged and elderly people can take this curcumin in moderation, which can prevent depression, Alzheimer's disease and other symptoms.
4. help to reverse the course of the heart disease.
The main benefit of turmeric for the heart is the promotion of the endothelial function. Endothelial dysfunction has been shown to be a major driver of heart disease, associated with the inability of the endothelium to regulate blood pressure, coagulation and other factors.
1. Pharmaceutical industry
2. Health care products industry
3. Cosmetics industry